Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





21 August 2010

Clarity of...

thoughts before going to bed. It's 1AM and I just got home a bit ago from spending the day with Julian Drive. It was really great getting to know each one of them better. It just amazes me how God has given me more that I had ever hoped for in this life. I remember dreaming of such a life when I was younger, but never really thought it would be possible to have. As I was talking with Shane today, well this evening, it dawned on me that I am truly living out my dreams...well part of my dreams anyways. This made me realize that my other dreams that have been given me are really truly possible.

When I got home, I went onto facebook to check for messages and such and to link over to my blog and I saw the scripture on the side of my page, Psalm 16:8, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

I know that I am scared to really write this book that God has placed upon my heart, but I also know that I have had a dream to be a writer in some aspect, and more importantly, I have asked God to use me for His glory and to further His kingdom. So I will not be shaken, for I know the Lord has set my path before me.

Have a wonderful weekend.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment