Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





24 December 2012

Christmas Eve 2012



It's so hard to believe that it's Christmas Eve 2012. So much has happened this year, and as I look back on all the events of the year, I am still just so amazed at God's Grace and Love. I am so glad that we came up to spend Christmas with my best friend, Tina, and her growing family! Right before we came up she found out that she is pregnant with twins! I'm so happy and excited for her, and it is going to be so much fun watching them grow up!




As we have spent the past few days in the Winston-Salem area I have met some extremely nice and caring people. We have gone to a real active church that seems to have a heart for God and I have loved taking my kids out to see new places and have fun.






Today we took them ice skating. They have been ice skating before, but it has been years. My daughter wanted to go, so we found an indoor rink (it was raining today) and they enjoyed skating for a couple of hours.



Over all it has been a good Christmas break, and when we get home we will have Christmas with the parents and enjoy family time with them before getting back to the routine of life. With that being said...New Years (2013) is right around the corner...so now is the perfect time to reflect on the past year and make new resolutions for the upcoming year. I'm sure I'll post mine when I have a list...and if you know me...you know I'll have a list! Merry Christmas.




~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment