Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





02 September 2015

Gone too long

I know, it's been a while. A long while. For the longest time I felt as though I really had nothing of value to say. Funny how a low time in your life can cause you to think. Yes, a low point. I may still be in that low point, I'm not real sure as of yet. Too many things have happened in the past 18 months and I am still digesting and processing the details. I'm sure that I'll share as I go, but that too, remains to be seen.

But for now, I'm back. It actually feels really good to just sit here and type out my thoughts. I don't know if anyone else will read them but me, but that's okay too. Part of the reason for my absence was that I felt that I was putting myself out there too much, so I had that going for me as well as feeling as though I had nothing to say. And that I was being judged. I'm not sure by who, but I still felt that way.

Feelings have a way of making you second guess everything; your family, your job, your faith and even God's plan.

I have come to a couple of conclusions at this juncture of my life. I will continue to work to be a better me, the one that Christ has called me to be. I will continue to be true to myself and to who I am at this moment in time, and I will not be afraid of being criticized for putting myself out there. Jesus calls each of us to be a part of the body of Christ. Each of us has a different and unique role, that only we can fill. I have a better understanding of that now. Do I totally get it? No. I probably never will. But I will continue to try. I may fail, but I will get back up. I will share what is on my mind and in my heart. If it helps you or someone you know, than great. If not, then hey, that's OK too...just know that there is someone here for you to relate to when you are having one of those days.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment