Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





23 February 2010

Really, it's...

Tuesday? What happen to Monday? Oh yeah, sick child. Well she is still sick. Good news...she wants to eat today. That's a good sign. She kept everything down...that is a very good sign. I love being home, but I feel like I am not getting much done. We had this conversation on the air this morning. I thank everyone that called in and encouraged me with their words. Yes, I know that Plan "A" is usually not God's Plan "A" and I'm OK with that. I just know that there is much that I would like to get done, like making phone calls and follow up with our underwriters and be better prepared for what I need to do. I know that I will get to it, but I don't like waiting for tomorrow what I can do today. It makes me feel very unproductive.

Tomorrow is a new day, filled with meetings and trying to catch up on what I can't do from home. I still have so many other minor things to get done too, that I feel like if I don't get them done by Friday that I've lost the whole week. I know that's not the case, but there again...it's the whole "get it done, NOW" pressure that I often feel. I have made a list of the things to get done this week & I suppose if I look at this from a week to week proposition instead of a day to day agenda, then I will not feel so anxious.

My prayer today is to have peace with where I am at this moment and not be "anxious for tomorrow". I know that tomorrow will come and I will be ok. I am so thankful for God's word and that He has hold of my circumstances.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment