Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





25 March 2010

I guess I should...

Do a quick catch up. I have pictures on my Facebook of when my boys went to help rake the yard of Amnity House last week for a mission trip & I have some photo's posted from the VOTA, Stellar Kart, Barlow Girl concert from last Sunday. I have not learned how to get photos on my blog yet, but I will.

Today has already been full & it's not even 9am yet! Finished up with getting my letters preped and I'm ready for my BNI meetings today! I'm excited about all the new people that I'm going to meet. I do miss Bart though...it's just not the same w/o him on the air ):

I'm taking the kids to the circus tonight...that ought to be fun...I'll let you know. I have not been to a circus in over a decade...if not longer so I'm not sure what to expect, but as long as the kids have fun I suppose that is all that matters.

Well have yourself a wonderful & blessed day!


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment