Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





31 March 2010

OUCH!!! I am in so much....

PAIN!!!! I can't remember the last time my back hurt so much...well yes I can. It was October 31, 1998...I was pregnant with Nichole and she was "sitting" wrong. So it's been a while...but I don't like it...too much to do to feel like this. It started Sunday...and this is Wednesday. I have done the very minimal, but I feel so guilty for that. Today I am going to "catch up" on all the eerands that I have not done.

What makes this week even more exasperating is it's Spring Break for the kids & we are not able to do anything "fun". I am hoping that we can maybe get away on Saturday for a day, but that remains to be seen.

I wish I had something more to really talk about today, but I have no energy & to be honest, not a whole lot to talk about. I need to be focusing on the last hour of the show & I'm still having trouble focusing today because of the pain. I just hope I can work tonight...hhhmmmmm....maybe, maybe not.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment