Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





01 March 2010

So it's the start...

of a new week and a new month, and March started off with a BANG!! When I got in this morning I found out that our server was down for the station. That made for an interesting show...how do you send people to a web site that they can't get onto? Simple... you tell them the server is down & to keep on trying! We had a great time today with the show overall.

I was able to get some clothes, DVD's, and kid's books over to the Ministry Center today. I've only been needing to do that for about 3 months now. Timing is everything! I still have 2 bins and 2 bags worth of items to take over to the Ministry Center...and there is still more...how does all this "STUFF" get into my house? Well while there I got to spend quality time with my friend Brooke who works there. She so uplifted me today and I really needed that...again, timing is everything!

Unfortantly my husband was home sick today. Looks like the stomach bug has wormed its way into my house...that is not a good thing. I am just praying that everyone else stays healthy. Overall though...today was a good day and I kept a Psalm on my mind and in my heart all day today, it came via Twitter from Mac Powell and even if I never meet him in person, I know that his ministry is strong and very very relevant & I'm thankful that he stays in the word.

Which Psalms you ask..."Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:25-26

I take comfort in knowing that I am His, especially on days that I feel so insignificant.
Speaking of insignificant...my daughter will be 11 this upcoming week...that is a very humbling thought...knowing that she is mostly grown, but still has so much to learn. I'm so thankful that she is in my life & I hope that I continue to do all that I can for her.

OK...well that's a wrap for now...time for night prayers & to get off the computer.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment