Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





26 April 2010

I'm sorry...

that I have not blogged in almost a week, but this past week has just gone by in a blur and before I knew it...it was the next day. Just to recap...because I'm very tired...here's what happen...well the high point.







Mike went fishing last weekend & came home with fresh caught Mahi & Wahoo!! I'm so glad that he had a chance to get away and go fishing! While he was gone...I got the house put back together...more of that later in the blog.

Relay for Life was Friday...it was great. We as a whole did not raised the as much as we would have like...but you know what...every dollar raised is what is needed. I was able to co-emcee with Mark from the Fox. It was a lot of fun & I really enjoyed myself. I hope to do that again. Mind you it was not all great (the boys were bored and tired & I couldn't take them around), but it was still great...know what I mean











Mike's birthday was Saturday...now that was a lot of fun! Oh yeah...in case I didn't blog about it...my home is now back in order!!!! We have a family room again & it was so much fun having friends over. We got a bounce house for the kids and they really enjoyed that...it was a present for Mike (to keep the kids happy) and we all enjoyed food and friendship!







Sunday was not such a good day...Everyone was tired and Logan was not feeling good at all. I think we overdid his weekend...so we tried to take it easy...we ended up shopping and going out as a family for dinner. Logan really didn't like it at all, but that is what we did.

Want to give quick praise Praise PRAISE...We have been blessed with 2 twin beds that the boys are now sleeping on...the carpet is paid for and installed, we have a nice bookshelf and entertainment center that is in the family room and an entertainment tent that is put up outside (all given) and a practiacally brand new grill (again given)!!! Many many Praises to God for the gifts given and allowing us to get our house in order...and He has continued to help heal relationships in my life...I am so thankful for all the prayers.

OK...I'm wrapping this one up...

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment