Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





06 April 2010

So it's been...

a few days...sorry for that. It's been a wonderful week as my family celebrated Easter. I love Easter, it's my favorite holiday. The celebration of Christ's resurection is the most beautiful moment that should be celebrated!! I was blessed to be a part of a great Easter Day Celebration at Blythe Island Baptist Church. It was so nice to just sing praises all morning to Jesus!

I have to say I'm feeling better...well better than this time last week, but my back is still stiff and tender. I have decided that I am going to begin walking again every day...I have to...I always feel better when I do. I think it will help my back as well.

Kids are great & they go back to school tomorrow. To be honest I am glad! I love having my kids with me, but I don't always keep them motivated...and I hate that I am not able to do as much with them as I'd like. My prayer is that I do better with my kids and for them. It seems like I am always behind when it comes to being with them, but they are older now and they have such diverse interests...maybe I'll take Karate with them!

Well that's the round up!!



~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment