Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





12 May 2010

As I go through the day...

I am in a bit of a fog. I have not been sleeping well and I feel very tired. I'm not sure why either...I usually sleep very good. Maybe it's anticipation of the kids getting out of school, or because there's so much going on that I can't seem to get it all done...whatever it is...it is.

So Mike is working non-stop right now...which is a blessing & he'll be working late for the next couple of days...not today though because I am still working one day a week at The Brunswick Millhouse. I think that is about to come to a close however...I don't think I really need to keep going.

I am looking forward to this weekend! We are going down to Orlando to see my friend Nikki for the day...eat some good food, swim and relive memories! I am looking forward to this mini break! OK...that's it for now, I really am not focusing well so I am not going to keep rambling.






~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment