Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





16 June 2010

I am praying...

that Chris & Conrad are OK. They were suppose to be here at the station by 8AM, but it's 0912 & no word on where they are. I'm sure they are fine, but I am praying regardless.

I am actually excited about today ~ today is a great day. God has provided so much for my family & I am just so thankful. I am feeling humble and awed by Him today. I met the some really amazing people last night while I was at work at the Brunswick Millhouse. It is always great to sit down and learn about others...where they are from & what they are doing. I met Suzanne last night. She is going to college in CA. She is finishing her degree in Forensic Psychology . She was a very interesting person & I hope our paths cross again.

I did learn, as I sat and talked with Suzanne, that she lost her older brother when she was 9. She was there with her mom...and she shared a part of her story with me last night after I had told her that I am writing a book about moms & the children that they have lost. I am intrigued by God's working in my life as I still struggle to write this book. I am almost afraid to ask for the stories...I know how difficult it is going to be to retell their stories, but I know that it will help so many others when they read the book. Please pray for me as I continue to work on this project.

Chis & Conrad concert tonight & I am looking forward to it...I will be feeling better about it all once we hear from them, however. Much to be in prayer about today. I'll let you know how God moves today...

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment