Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





04 June 2010

Too Much...

Information (TMI) in my head today! There's so much in my head that I feel like I am going to scream. Bart & I have been "teasing" upcoming events, but we can't really give any details yet & it almost feels like I'm keeping a secret. I guess in a way I am, and I'm terrible at keeping secrets - well exciting news I guess I should say. But I know that I can blog about them so that is what I'm going to do!

This summer starting June 13th we are going to have a Summer Wave Promotional it's WAY RADIO SUNDAYS!! You go to our website, www.wayradio.org, starting next week & click on the Summer Waves logo for the $9.07 tickets. You'll have to buy 10 @ a time, but that is a great deal!!!

The next big thing is our 8th Annual Beach Concert!!! I'm so excited about this years concert because we are having KUTLESS & DOVE AWARD WINNER'S SIDEWALK PROPHETS! I have really enjoyed watching their careers blossom & I'm looking forward to seeing where God will lead them!

OK...that's off my mind now...I'm looking forward to all the great things that God is doing here in Brunswick & I know that the battle will continue to rage on, as it has for years. I see it ebb & flow and I often wonder if I'm strong enough for this battle. I pray that I am and I pray that I'm raising my children to be strong enough.

That's my thoughts for now.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment