Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





28 July 2010

A bit of weariness...

on this Wednesday. My mind has been rather unsettled this week. God gave me a strong conviction this past weekend to make a real change in my life. Time to clean house, so to speak, and now is the time. So with that said, I have been in one way grieving and have been in prayer. Not that I have to give things up or change things, but rather it's time to improve on my relationship with Christ & release the poisons that still seem to have a stronghold on me. No one said change was easy, but I know that I can overcome.

So I have put my 2 weeks notice in at the resteraunt that I have been working at part time for the past year. Working p/t was neccessary at the time, but I know that my time has ended there. I need to trust God for the provision of that little bit of extra money needed. I know that He will provide for all our needs.

So that's one area that I am working on. The next is my health. I have been really run down lately. I know that I have not been eating right & I know that I am not drinking enough water, or excercising like I need to. That is also about to change. I am excited about the changes I am getting ready to make in the next week & I am sure that I will feel better in no time.

Lastly I have been convicted to read more scripture. To really get to know God's heart & His will. I know that I have been slack in the area of reading and praying. I want nothing more than to be close to Jesus & know the peace that only He can give me. I just want to be used to glorify Him in all areas of my life. I know that it's much harder than I'd like it to be, but then again nothing good and right is ever easy.

So that is where I'm at right now in my life. I started this blog on Wednesday & I'm finishing it up on Thursday. I wanted to just share what God is doing in my life & I pray that it may help you too.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment