Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





18 August 2010

It's the middle...

of the week & the last day of summer break. I'm still on the air and I am feeling very anxious. I feel off today and I'm not real sure if it is because I didn't get to bed until after 1am or because the kids will be in school tomorrow and the anticipation is in the air or if it's just one of those days.

I really don't have much to blog about, maybe that's because I feel a bit drained, or maybe because what I'd like to get off my chest is not clear to me yet. Maybe it is just the surreal moment of knowing that tomorrow I will not have my kids with me and that my daughter is officially in Middle School. I remember when I was in 6th grade I was still in Elementary School. Have times really changed that much? Do we really want our children to grow up that fast? I know I don't.

Nichole, my daughter is also officially a "Youth". The youth group from church came to the station on Monday and "kidnapped" her! It was great & it was great surprise to her. She was not expecting it at all. They went to the beach on Monday, then yesterday they went to Pizza Hut to have lunch and fellowship. Today they are cleaning out the vans and then this evening I am going with her as the youth group is going to be watching the movie "To Save A Life".







It's a movie that I have been wanting to see, but I know that she will have questions about the movie afterward.

So overall I'm looking forward to my kids going back to school and in other ways, I don't want to see the summer come to an end, but change is the only constant in life.



~Peace & Blessings~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment