Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





24 August 2010

There is much..

to share, but I will have to break it up into a couple of different blogs. Right now I want to focus on music. Today is a big day for new releases & I just love the creativity that comes from all the musicians. I am also very excited that CMB (Christian Music Broadcasters) Conference is coming up in just a few short weeks.

Time is going by so fast, so I am going to try try try to slow myself down so I can enjoy the moment. I am reminded of the moment even more than usual right now. I don't know if it's nestalga or the book that I just finished reading, but I have been reminded that life is precious and not to be taken for granted...which leads me back to music.



Music has always been a time piece for me. I can hear a song and remember when and where I was when I first heard a song. Being a part of the music industry has just awesome & I'm so thankful that I am helping someone else create memories. Music is so much more than "background noise". It expresses how you feel and what you are going through in life. I love Christian music, it is so positive and uplifting & has a message unlike anything else. Don't get me wrong, I love all music, but very few songs can carry me through a tough time like Christian music can.

I was able to be a part of a great concert on Friday night with Julian Drive! These guys are awesome & if you have not heard them yet, then I encourage you to. There love for God and there energy seems to have no bounds. I hope that you get to know them.



Have you ever thought about what you hear? I know I use to not really think about it, but then I catch myself singing songs from years ago & realize what the message is, and I just want to burn it out of my brain, but I know I can't...so instead I change songs in my head & praise God instead. That is, after all, what we are suppose to do.

So I say all this to say one thing ~ Be careful little ears what you hear & enjoy this weeks new releases!

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment