Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





30 August 2010

When Monday feels like...

Tuesday you are bound to miss a thing or two. I know that I have felt that way all day. I keep thinking that I'm forgetting to do something, but I don't know what it is. I know that there is always work to do, but I have to "STOP" when the boys get home from school. Logan, my youngest, is still struggling with school work. He has been home for 30 minutes and he has yet to complete either one of his assignments. I am at a loss when it comes to motivating him. It seems like all he wants to do is play when he gets home from school, but that is not a luxury that he has. Between football for the boys, karate for all of us, PTA meetings & tap classes for my daughter, there is no extra time to give him to do his homework later. So how do I get him to understand that he has to get his homework done as soon as he gets home? I know I'm not the only person with this challenge, so I know that I will find an answer.

So I suppose the other reason that it feels like Tuesday to me is because last night was a very long night at church. I am really enjoying being a part of Blythe Island Baptist Church. Last night I went to choir practice & Nichole went to Stick practice. Afterward I was blessed to help the youth with their praise band. It is so exciting to see young people praise God with song & their gifts. An unexpected came to me after that,I was asked to sit and talk with a young lady that came to the church looking to "talk with someone". I do not mind taking time to talk with someone, but not being a member yet of the church I felt a bit off balance. She seemed to appreciate the time to get things off her chest, so I know that God planned that meeting. After that I went to Youth. I missed the lesson and I was so bummed by that, but I know that all things happen according to His Will, so I was just thankful to be used.

So today I felt like I was just continuing where I left off from last night & by time I got home for the boys, I felt like I had done all I was suppose to, but yet I feel like there is more that I'm suppose to do. Maybe that is just me. I know I have dishes to do & dinner to prepare for, but I have no other place to go for the day... how odd. It feels wrong in some ways but in other ways it feels good to know that I can get some detail things done this afternoon/this evening. So with that I am going to plan out & list out my agenda for the week so that nothing slips through the cracks.

So what is on the agenda...

TUE: Strike Zone, set b-day party date & football
WED: Karate/Youth
THU: MOPS & Tap
FRI: Suns Baseball Game & maybe family in town
SAT: Karate

Yup...nonstop so today I will bask in the knowledge that I am at a stopping point. Why do I feel guilty about not doing anything from 4pm on? I'm not sure, but I'm sure that I'll get over that feeling.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment