Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





18 November 2010

To Wonder & Ponder...

is swimming in my head. I feel like I am missing a vital piece of life right now. What is it that I am suppose to be doing that I'm not doing? I have asked myself this question for a couple of days now, and last night - the answer hit me like a ton of bricks. God said to me, in the way that He speaks to me, Spend more time with Me! Read My Words & Come to My Throne. As much as I want to say that I do & have & will, I know that I fall short of spending time with the Creator of time.

Why is it that we chase rabbits and not focus on what really matters? Why do we "test the waters" so to speak and see what it's like without God being present in our lives? We all fall short. We all miss the mark. We all sin. Maybe that is why there are so many times that we don't go to Him in prayer and spend time in His presence. We are scared to admit we are wrong & that we are not worthy.

Pride says we are worthy...and pride is wrong. The world says we are to be justified...God says that only He is justified. So what is missing? I don't know what is missing for you, but for me I know that it is trust...or lack of trust. I don't know why I don't trust God. I mean I do trust God...but then fear sets in and I want to take back all control...control that I never had to begin with, so it goes back to trust. Can I really trust God with EVERYTHING? I know I want to & I know I believe. My belief needs to manifest into trust...so that is where I need to begin to work...on trusting God in Christ Jesus for everything.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment