Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





07 February 2011

Super Bowl Commericails...

were the true winners this year! I have to say I missed a lot of them because I was "banned" from the living room due to superstition. See all season I missed 1st quarter, so as I was sitting down to watch the game (during 1st quarter), our team began to look real bad...so my husband of 15 years...told me to "get out!"...trust me...it was out of love (for the Steelers) so I complied!

Since I missed most of the commercials, I had my top 3 of the ones I say, but I found this website,http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com, and it has all the Super Bowl commercials on there. So have fun watching them whether it's your first viewing or your one hundreth...enjoy!

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment