Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





27 April 2011

Do you have trouble with FIRE ANTS?

I live in Southeast Georgia and FIRE ANTS are everywhere! Even with a professional treating my yard for these insufferable creatures, they still "pop" up (seemingly overnight). Now I have three very active children and 1 dog who loves to lick everything he can, so I have been searching for a non-toxic method to kill these pesky creatures that seem to constantly invade my yard. And I have finally found one and so I want to share with you the link that I found as I "Googled" my question for my quest to kill in a "humane" way and let you know that I have had success with this recipe.

The link...http://tipnut.com/ant-killer/

And as I have said...it works!!! Happy summer & be ant free!


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment