Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





12 April 2011

I know...it's been

a week since my last blog. Last week I was on Spring Break with the kids and to be honest with you as much as I wanted to write & blog, I wanted to read and hang with my children more.

Now it's Tuesday. I have been back to work a whole 2 days now & to be honest...it is so good to be here. I love what I do! Now I am currently reading this book that is really helping me (and probably not the way that you'd expect). I am reading Eat, Pray, Love and I have already watched the movie. The book, however (as usual), is so much better. Now for me, I am more on the journey of learning how to live without guilt over pleasure and I am really enjoying the perspective that Liz has.

OK...so that is only part of my journey. The second part of my journey is music. Music, music, music! I have moved my radio/stereo/record player back into the living room and I'm so hungry for the sound of music that I am enjoying all the music that I have not listened to in such a while. I'm very excited about the last couple of albums that have come out as well.

I am looking forward to hearing the complete album of Mandisa & there is 2 more albums out today. Jonny Diaz & Laura Story. So if you love inspirational music with a message I highly encourage you to check out these 3 albums.

Not going to promise I'll blog again this week, but I will do my best. I know that this is going to be a jammed pack week & I must get at least 4 P90X workouts in by Saturday!

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment