Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





20 April 2011

I wish I...

had learned more about computers when I was in school! My computer has a "Hidden File" somewhere that decided to mess up my Outlook yesterday afternoon. I am however, very thankful for people who know computers! I just hope that it does not take long to "fix" the problem. It is hard to be at work w/ no email ability. It sort of hinders my work performance!

On the upside...my computer works and is not in any danger of crashing -> Blessing!

This past week I have been seeking out where God is blessing people. Not just me, but others around me. I find it to be very important to actively look for blessings, because so many times they are in disguise of "everyday life". When something seems to be going all kinds of wrong, it's great to LOOK for the things that are going right! I know that many people would call this being optimistic, but I call it Looking for Blessings.

Luke 11:13 says,
If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good gifts [gifts that are to their advantage] to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask and continue to ask Him!

So I am looking for the blessing that is coming from my computer not working right, and I pray that I will realize when I see it. So much does God give to us and do for us, I pray that you will look for the blessings too.

Psalm 98:4says,
Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises!

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I get soooo frustrated when my laptop crashes. Especially when I have a lot I need to get done. Easy for me get grumpy, but I try to use it as an opportunity instead. Kind of like you said about looking for the blessing. Sometimes I think of it as a moment or two of sabbath, like the rest mentioned in Hebrews 4:10. Might not be a complete sabbath, but enough to remind me of what's really important. Hope you have a groovy day!
    Mike VandeSteeg

    ReplyDelete