Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





04 April 2011

This week & MIT's

Well this week I am taking Spring Break w/ the kids. This was a hard decision for me because I really don't like missing work. I love what I do. But I do love being home too. I am blessed to be a mom that is for sure.

Taking to heart what I've been learning in Sunday School I have implimented my MIT's (Most Important Things) for this week. And I am sure that I'll get them all done.

Today is fairly simple: Laundry, Blog, Meeting & P90X -> I have completed the blog, working on the laundry (2 loads done 2 to go) and my meeting is at 1pm. I have completed a few other items as well...basic stuff like dishes, making the tea and reading Proverbs 4 to the children.

So for Tuesday...Devotion with the kids & then the kids and I get to go through all their cloths and pull out all the winter cloths & donate the cloths that Nichole & Logan have outgrown. That will be an all day ordeal. I also need to call the paper and put the bed & dresser in the for sale section. Then spend quiet time in the evening w/ Mike as the kids are having dinner with their Nanny & Pappy and do our P90X

Wednesday...Beach Day with the youth group. I am looking forward to that! Nothing else on the agenda and I refuse to feel guilty about that! I will have to do my P90X routine early in the morning.

Thursday...home all day -> paperwork, reading and bible study are on the agenda and then P90X with Mike when he gets home.

Friday...will start w/ Bible Study and then go into the station for about an hour, hour & a half and then the kids and I will have lunch w/ Mike on the island...then spend the day at the park so the kids can have a little fun. And of course round out the day with P90X when Mike gets home.

Well that is the game plan anyway...we'll see if it works out that way ;-) You know what they say about your plans v. God's plans for you. They seldom ever match up, unless it is that you ask Him first what it is that you should be doing. I really am looking forward to the week and all that is waiting.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment