Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





26 July 2011

Have you ever..

started a project or an email and then had to stop only to find it unfinished or in the "draft", and you could not remember why you even began? That has happened to me more than once. I'm sure that it will happen again (and probably in the near future).

I have been trying to memorize Psalm 100 for the past few months now and to be honest with you...I'm still struggling with verse 1. I keep forgetting. Is that normal? I don't think so. I think it is me adjusting to the next "chapter of my life". I am trying to embrace this change, but like many people...I don't really like these kinds of changes.

School starts back in 2 weeks, I begin teaching clarinet to students and I will be gaining an extra hour of work time. Put all this together and I am excited, but tired with all the "changes". So how do I embrace these changes?

Knowing the this is all part of God's plan for this life that I am living. So...maybe it is okay that I'm not remembering everything.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment