Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





26 October 2011

Time is not

my friend and that has been made apparent by my lack of blogs over the past 3 weeks. I owe a few blogs on Preparation and I will get back to that series to finish it up. My apologize for the delay. I will get back to the preparation post later today. The first week of October was spent gearing up for our annual Fall Concert. That was followed up by meetings and family affairs that took me away from even thinking about posting blogs or writing. I am also going through a self reflection time in my life. When I begin on this type of journey, I tend to stay inwards and not really reveal what is going on until I am certain I know the direction in which I am suppose to go. And right now...I am very uncertain of the direction of my life.
The second week was full of basketball games, meetings, FCA's Fields of Faithand the Care Net Banquet. That was a very nice event and I'm so thankful to be able to take part in the event. And this week...well I'm just trying to catch my breath.
To end on a high note. Basketball season is going well for the boys, all of the kids got high marks on their school report cards and I am continuing to enjoy my work at the radio station.
I have to say that I have a yearning right now to go on a retreat. Just me. I am feeling very convicted to do this, but I'm not sure when or how to make that happen.Maybe go to the mountains for a few days. I have not seen the mountains in many years.
Yes, this is more of a personal blog, but it's my journey, and I think I'm making up some of the rules as I go along. Thanks for hanging on with me. Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment