Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





15 November 2011

Tuesday Tilt

I'm already running behind! Last night the girl had dance rehearsal until 8:30pm so that made for a late evening. I know that we as parents sacrifice for our children so I didn't mind the late hour for class. My Monday however had many other little changes that causes a person who is really OCD to kind of flip out a bit. And I know that I don't need to "flip out" (only in my head) because God is in control - of all of it! So I should not mind these small changes that I have to work around and make sure that everyone gets to where they need to be! I had jokingly told Mike the other day that I should start a new business as a "Scheduler". I know that there's a market for this type of business, but really...I don't know if I could handle everyone else's small fires when I can barely handle my own. So instead I decided to just concentrate on thinning out what's on my plate (even more) and focus on less have to's and more want to's. We'll see how that goes. My life feels like it's being tossed about right now, which means that change is coming. I'm not sure what that will entail (do any of us though). I just pray that I am strong enough to get through these changes (whatever they are) and come out w/ my head held high. I know...this blog is really RANDOM...but that's how I role ;-) I just needed to get all this "stuff" out of my head so I can focus on the show and the rest of my not so crazy, crazy day. ~Peace & Blessings~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment