Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





27 January 2012

Finally Friday

and it's been an odd kind of week. Not that is was bad, just odd, like I didn't really click with what was going on at the moment I was doing it. It didn't matter if it was while at work or in a meeting, cooking dinner or cleaning up, I just felt out of sorts. I remember when I was a kid, I would say it was an "out of body" experience. Now, I don't believe that to be true in the sense that I was not in my body, but that my mind was really somewhere else, absent. To be honest, I have felt absent from myself most of this week.

I don't know if you have ever felt that way or not. Maybe it's just me. Hard to say. Have you ever felt like you are just going through the motions of life? Have you ever felt disconnected? I know that I have found myself reflecting on my past and decisions that I have made over the years. That may have something to do with this temporary feeling of "not really being here". I can best describe the feeling as "Where the Conscience and Subconscience Collide".

My agenda today...enjoy my air shift, send out my reports, go watch my son's "Wax Museum" at school today and then go home, and spend some quiet time to reflect. Sounds like a plan.

~Peace & Blessings~

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment