Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





09 January 2012

I don't like...

migraine's! They are a real pain. I don't get headaches often. Actually, I rarely get them, but when I do, they are crippling. This migraine began on Thursday. I thought I was just tired and didn't give the headache much thought. Friday, well it was lingering but again, I figured it would go away after some coffee. The pain lingered and increased over the day and by the end of Friday I knew that it was a migraine. I still did some things over the weekend. We jumped back into karate. I really enjoy karate. After that, home and did nothing. Yesterday I did go to church. The headache still pounding, but I was not going to let the pain stop me from worship. It was a good service too, so I'm glad I made it.

New week, headache is almost completely gone, and I'm looking forward to this first full week of the new year.

~Peace & Blessings~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment