Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





05 March 2012

From Disney to Birthdays...

It has been what, 2 weeks since I've really posted anything. I'll be happy to catch you up, only there's so much to catch up on. Did I tell you that  I went to Orlando with my daughters school? No? OK, so that was her first visit ever to Disney and she had a blast!!! Her school's fine arts department went down to perform with the Disney Performing Arts Department. What an exciting opportunity! We spent 3 days in Orlando and I loved watching her experience Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom & Epcot. That was my first visit to Epcot as well and I loved it!





Shortly after coming back from the wonderful world of Disney, I got sick. Yup...go figure...take a mini vacation come back with a full blown sinus infection! So....I was not even thinking about posting blogs or Facebook messages. By last Friday I was finished, out, completely unable to do anything by wish for the pain to stop. I was out of work until Wednesday, so the rest of the week was all about catching up on the "daily" work that I missed out on! That is a lot when it's the end of the month. And to top it off...I was having to finish getting things together for the girls 13th Birthday Party. Yup...it's official...she is a TEENAGER! I'm not sure how it is that time has gone so fast!





We had a great time. On Friday we took her to one of her favorite places, Tramichi's, for dinner, and then out to St. Simons Island for a little stroll before getting some ice cream. Saturday was "The Day" for the party....Heart themed and full of pink & red. She was so happy to have her friends over to spend the day. Of course, the weather was severe, and while we were celebrating, others were taking cover from tornadoes. My parents came over and "crashed" the party because of the storms, but it was great to have them there while the girls were eating cake & opening gifts.


After the party, some of the girls stayed over and they had so much fun...out for frozen yogurt, grabbed a  pizza, watched a "girly movie"...YEAH! and then they went off to paint nails and crafts. Overall...such a good day. The girls that stayed over went the next morning to church with us and then to lunch at Mom & Dads church for Homecoming. It was nice and a great way to start off the week.



So this week is all about 2 things...Friend Raiser and Taxes. So for me, I'll be doing a lot of prep work and paperwork, and praying that I don't loose focus or get distracted by unimportant things. So that's a wrap and I'll get back on track probably next year...LOL



~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment