Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





20 March 2012

Must see Movie

So there is a buzz in my ear about the upcoming movie "October Baby". It started yesterday when a friend of mine asked if I'd go with her to see it. I'm not often asked to go to see a movie. I asked her when she'd like to go and she says, the movie is out on Friday so this weekend if possible. Not really possible this weekend, and I'm in Atlanta the following weekend. So I'm thinking that I will have to drag her to the movies on a Monday night. Why not! I believe that this movie needs to be seen, by every woman who has been adopted, has put a child up for adoption, has had an abortion or almost had an abortion. This is a movie with a message, a mission. I already love this movie and I have not even seen it yet! Here's the best part...The producers of OCTOBER BABY have assigned 10% of the profits of the movie to the Every Life is Beautiful Fund, which will distribute funds to frontline organizations helping women facing crisis pregnancies, life-affirming adoption agencies, and those caring for orphans.

http://www.octoberbabymovie.net


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

1 comment: