Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





13 March 2012

Pick of the Week and New Releases

There's a lot of activity today in regards to new albums that are available today. So let's get started.

My pick of the week..and this was hard...Dave Barnes "Stories to Tell". Dave has taken a new musical direction that I believe you will be pleased with. All Praise and Glory to God for the ability to grow musically.



Now Dave is my "Pick of the Week", but there are so many good albums that are out today...here's a list of what else I recommend.


Chris Tomlin "White Flag"



Jeremy Camp "I Still Believe The Number Ones Collection"




Phillips, Craig & Dean "Breathe In"





Happy Listening!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment