Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





29 August 2012

No more babies...



in the house. My youngest is now in the double digits. We celebrated his 10th birthday over the weekend. It is so hard for me to believe that my children are all half grown. Yes, they really are. When did that happen? It has been an amazing journey so far, and I hope that the lessons that they are learning will last them a lifetime. Especially after this summer with losing their home, and with the car having "issues", and all the sickness that all of us have had. I am so thankful to celebrate life and to give my son a birthday party to give thanks and praise to God with family and friends. We really had a great time.

You'd think with him being my third child, my youngest, that I would not feel so "Wow'd" by his coming of age, but to your surprise and mine...I am. I know that there are still many lessons for him (and all my kids) to learn before they leave our little home, but it is so amazing to see how much he has already learned. I love watching him, and I love having him in my life. Happy Birthday Logan. I love you.




~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment