Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





01 October 2012

Manidsa and Christmas

I Love Mandisa. I love her story, her honesty and how she give hope to everyone while sharing her struggles. I love her voice and her all around bubbly personality! I've be fortunate to meet her on two different occasions, and both times I walked away feeling better then when I walked up to her. How exciting it is to share with you Mandisa's upcoming Chirstmas Album "It's Christmas". I am sure that it will be a welcomed addition to your Christmas collection. For more details and all the tracks that are on this album, follow the link below.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen





Mandisa To Wrap 2012 with It’s Christmas: Christmas Angel Edition - New Release Tuesday - Music News Powered by CMSpin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment