Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





24 November 2009

Hello Blogger.com

Well hello! My first blog on Blogger.com. I have been blogging for a few years now, mostly random thoughts and things that strike me as funny. I will be transferring some of my favorite blogs over to this new site, but for the most part this is a brand new day.

My goal is to blog about my work, my relationships, my children, and to give helpful tips when I see one that is worth sharing. Life is a journey and the best way to remember that journey is to journal it. Hmmm...Journey & Journal...same prefix. I'm sure that is not a coincidence. I suppose I should start with who I am and what I do. Let me introduce myself then...

My name is Jennifer. I was born in New Jersey in 1972. I was the first of 2 children and before my sister was born my dad joined the United States Air Force. You'll learn more about my adventures in the military throughout my blogging. I am currently living in Georgia. I am married and I have 3 wonderful children. They are 10, 9 and 7...and yes they keep me very busy. I work in radio. Not just any radio, Christian radio! I am blessed to be doing what I do, and I'm sure I'll blog more about that part of my amazing journey.

So that is just a bit of who I am...there is so much more, but again...I will blog about that as time passes. I hope that you gain insight as you read my blogs, and I hope that I can encourage you to keep on keeping on. This life is a difficult journey at times, and in those times of difficulty I know if it had not been for good friends, I would not be here today. I'll try not to be to vague, but I am not one to be so explicit either. If you want to know more all you have to do is ask. This is my life, my thoughts, my dreams, my ideals, and I am happy to share all of them with you.

Peace & Blessings,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment