Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





25 November 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

As I am at work this morning I am once again bombarded with multiple thoughts and I am beginning to wonder if I am going to make it through today with my sanity intaked. All week we (my co-worker and me) have been going on air and saying each day what we are thankful for - just one thing. It is more challenging than you'd think. I have to say that God has answered several prayers over the past 24 hours, and I am thankful for a faithful God as I try to stay faithful to Him.

As I have said, I am at work right now. When Bart and I get off the air, I have to track for Sunday and we have to track Friday's show. Off I go on this overcast dreary day to turn in my leased Honda Pilot. I really love my Honda, but I really love not having a car payment more - so I am turning my car in and I am getting my Nissan Altima out of the shop. I have to pay a couple thousand to get it out, but then I'm done...it's paid for and it's mine, so I'm happy. But with that I still have to get the tags for the car and I have drop insurance on the one car and add insurance on the other...all this before going into work tonight.

Mike said that he is working tonight as well. So I called my mom to ask her to watch the children. My poor mom. My poor babies. Two days in a row staying with my mom. I hope they will appreciate her and all that we are sacrificing for each other. It's all in a days work though, right? I know that I am not the only person who stretches the minutes, am I?

All this is what is to be done today, and I am taking the time to blog. I am going to try my best to blog everyday. I'm sure that I will not always have something to say, but it sure does help my poor brain. So what am I wanting to accomplish with this blogging? I am not sure yet. I think it'll end up being a mixture of advice, scripture, testimony, daily life, my frustrations and my triumps. We shall see.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment