Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





28 November 2009

Post Thanksgiving...

feels a bit strange this year. We had a real nice Thanksgiving, but I obsessed on not getting upset. I tend to get overwhelmed when everyone gets together. I am not real sure why, I just do. I think it stems from feeling disconnected. I have felt that way from most of my life. I wonder if that comes from growing up in the military. I'm not sure, and I don't know why I fell that I have to "diagnoise" all my "feelings". It should be ok to feel. As a matter of fact the Bible says a lot on feelings, and more importantly not to act upon those feelings. Feelings can be (not always)deseptive. I will try to keep that in mind. So to sum up...Thanksgiving was nice, real nice.

Yesterday I heard that Mandi, our mid-day girl, has Swine Flu. I hope that she is feeling better. I have concerns with switching as the "sub" when a shift needs to be covered. I would rather do my regular then flow into the covering. I don't know if that would be better or not. It's just a thought. Maybe I'll bring that up later on.

I have enjoyed my couple of days off. I did have to work last night @ the Millhouse. It was a pretty good night. It did not end so well though. One of my friends called while I was at work. I called her right back and found out that her sone, who is a special needs child, was sick and asked if I had a nebulizer. I did so I let her borrow it. I hope that he is ok. I love Antonio, he is a great kid. When he gets sick, it's worse than for a normal child. I talked with her today and found out that he is doing ok, but she had to take him to the clinic today.

Today's festivities were very quiet. We chilled out the first part of the morning and then we went shopping for the kids to get them some clothes that they need now that the weather is cooler. After a very whinny afternoon we got home and then my daughter was able to stay at a friends house and me and "all the boys" chilled out w/ pizza and tv. It is now almost midnight and I am the only one awake. I am having nicotine withdrawls and trying real hard not to eat. I figured that typing would help ease the moment. So far...it's not. I'll let you know how it ends. I have quit smoking but I sure do miss it. If I can make it through this battle I think I can do anything. I'll let you know how it goes.

Well that's that for now, I'm going to check facebook and watch a bit more tv before heading into bed.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment