Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





12 March 2010

I am so...

thankful & ready for the weekend! Yesterday turned out to be a very long day with two BNI meetings & then with what seemed to be endless homwork...wasn't really...it just seemed like it. There was a bit of a breakthrough at my house last night as well, but that is something I will talk about at a later time. I do ask that you pray for my family, though.

Today is full of fun stuff...I am almost done with air shift & then I am going in to track for Sunday. After...I'm meeting up with a couple of businesses to discuss underwriting. I am praying that we are able to connect with 2 new businesses this month and get them started! Afterwards...I am getting the kids +1 and if the weather cooperates...we are going roller skating tonight.

This weekend will go fast, but I know it will be filled with great opprotunities to share the love and salvation that only comes from having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ...I pray that I am able to be bold.

Hope that you have a good weekend as well.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment