Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





11 March 2010

Information overload...

in this blog...sorry! OK so it's been a very busy week, but so rewarding! Instead of overwhelming you with details I will summerize the best I can.

Tuesday was 90.7 WAY Radio's Friend Raiser. We started @ 0630 and our goal for the day was $15,000. We reached our goal by 1230 & we were just amazed by God's provision through our listeners! So we set a new goal...the goal that we were going to wait to put out in the fall. Our overall goal for the year is 30,000, that is what we need to be independant from our sister staion (that still helps us financially). By 1830 Tuesday...our listeners pleged just over $25,000!!!! How awesome and amazing & to be honest I was in complete awe.

So that was Tuesday...yesterday was a day that I was still in a daze. I don't think I really got anything accomplished, but I know I did. I have to tell you though, that God really blessed our family! We were waiting for a job to come through & it did & I am just once again in awe. It is so exciting to see and feel the presence of God in my life. No matter what we seem to be going through, I know that I know that He knows and understands. Why do I ever doubt? I honestly don't know, but I know this, God is beyond good to me and I know I really don't deserve what He graciously gives.

Today is a start of a good day. It is raining outside, but it is soft & warm. I love days like today! I have BNI today & then I have been asked to do a training for the new BNI group that is starting. That should prove to be interesting! I hope I do a good job. I really want to be in the studio @ 1pm w/ Bart though, because Barlow Girl is calling in for an interview, but either I will make it back or I won't. It's all good.

OK thats the wrap up. I will try to keep up with a daily blog...even if it's nothing more than a "Hello". Before I go though I want to leave you with this verse & a book that I think would be great for Dad's & their kids!



"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,"
(1 Peter 3:15)



52 Things Kids Need from a Dad, What Fathers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference by Jay K. Payleitner | Christian Book Reviews And Information | NewReleaseTuesday.com




~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment