Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





09 April 2010

It's Friday...

and the week has just blown by. It's amazing how the days tend to flow together. I remember when I was younger that the days seemed to be disconnected, now they seem to flow together.

Bart & I just wrapped an interview with Ronald McDonald and it sure was great to talk with the world's most famous clown! He really is down to earth and so much fun to talk with. He's going to be throwing the opening day first pitch for our farm league tomorrow so that is real exciting. I am so glad that we were able to work with McDonalds and make that happen! I have to admit, I'm not looking forward to being out at the ballfield at 0730, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

The kids went back to school on Wednesday & Logan Michael has come home with "red light letters" the past two days. That is very frustrating & I really am not sure how to respond to his behavior issue. I'm trying not to focus on the fact that he is not listening in school, but rather asking why...to this I have no answer. I just hope that we are able to keep a positive outlook on the situation.

OK...so I have to share some amazing events that have happened in the past week. First of all we havee been praying that we would find carpet in our price range for the kids rooms & we have. Both rooms w/ instilation and all for under $700! I'm so excited!!!! The carpet is getting put in on Monday, the 19th. Second thing we needed was to find 2 twin size beds, matress & box springs, for a reasonable price. God is so good, we now have 2 twin size beds that were given to us & they are in great condition! What an awesome blessing. Third thing that has been great, Mike is working as a project manager on a job and that is allowing him to give work to people, like my Dad, who is currently unemplyed. So that is great!

It's really neat to see God in my life. I am very thankful for all of the provisions in my life. Hope that you have a great weekend & enjoy your life & your family.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment