Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





12 April 2010

It's only Monday and...

I am already feeling a little anxious. There is a lot going on in the next two weeks & I am forgetting how to breathe. Today I am turning in my tax paperwork. Praise God we are getting a return this year. Now my head is spinning...how do we use the money wisely. There's so much that needs to be taken care of at the house, but what is the #1 & #2 priority? I am just praying and praying asking for guidance. I don't want to "blow" the money. When I think about these things it makes me very anxious.

This week, Mike is going out of town for a couple of days. I'm glad he is able to get away and visit a friend from home while fishing...hope he brings back a good catch. I love fresh fish! I hope this will help Mike as well...he really needs a break.

Now I am focusing on getting the house in order...it looks like we are in the middle of a move with all the furniture getting pulled out of the two rooms that are getting the new carpet - but it'll be worth it once we have the kids back in their proper rooms and then we can begin working on the family room and get it repainted & move the furniture into it.

My biggest struggle...our yard. I really really want a nice yard, but I have no idea where to begin. It has been overtaken by weeds and to be honest...I am terrible with outdoor yard work. I would much rather clean a house than spruce up a yard, but it really needs to be done! I'm hoping to do that this year. (Baby Steps)

I suppose I should not stress on it, but right now I am...because we are also in the midst of CRCT Testing for the kids, and I wonder if Logan is going to pass or not, I'm not sure at this time. Nichole is fine & ready...she'll be graduating to Middle School ~ and that brings a whole new round of anxiety.

OK...so I think I need to go home and just spend time in God's Word and get renewed. Yes...that is what I'm going to do. Have a wonderful day.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment