Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





05 May 2010

Following up...

from yesterday's adventures! So the car is back on the road! There was a bolt in the carburetor...glad it stopped running instead of blowing up ~ that's a praise! Also a praise is that I know of an honest mechanic...thank you Mike w/ J&J Tire...you guys are great! So, since it didn't cost me an arm & a leg to get the car running again, I was able to get new tires put on the car as well...it was on my list to get done this week & I'm so thankful that I was able to do that.

So once the car was done and I got back home...I found my most fab husband planting our newly bought peach trees! I just love it when he surprises me like that! Afterwards we reseeded the yard...so we should have some real nice grass growing in about 5 days! Afterward the storms came and we almost lost one of the trees...but I went out and added more dirt - looks like it held.

With all that I forgot to pull out dinner...so...we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner...love breakfast for dinner! Over all...it was a very good day & I'm so thankful for all that happen even if I didn't understand it all.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment