Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





10 May 2010

My Mother's Day...

was great! I am so blessed. My Mother's Day began on Saturday. My fab hubby & kids left the house around 9:30 & I rolled out of bed around 10 & I got to relax in the glorious silence. I cleaned the bathrooms & balanced the checkbook and began to read a new book.

Around 11 Mike called to let me know that all the kids wanted to go to the movies, not just the boys. So I said OK! We all went to the 1 o'clock showing of Iron Man II.
It was a good movie...a lot of action. As we were leaving...we were invited to go and see How to Train A Dragon...so we had dinner out & went back to the movies! It was so great to chill out with my family & catch a double feature! I don't think we've ever done that before.

Sunday was so nice...started w/ breakfast & presents! My kids made some gifts & bought some gifts. I now have a good camera! I'm still holding out for the 35MM style, but I love my new Nikon digital camera...How sweet! We went to church with my MIL (Mother In Law) and then home for lunch before going over to spend time with my mom! After that I took the kids over to swim at Nanny's house (MIL). I went home and relaxed for a bit before getting dinner started & just enjoyed the evening.

Now it's Monday & I am relaxed and ready for the week. I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store as I walk the path in which he has given me, content in knowing that I am His and that He will take care of me fully!

Have a wonderful & blessed day...

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment