Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





21 June 2010

I am looking forward..

to this week, but first ~ let me tell you how excited I am about this past weekend! First of all ~ I had a great time Friday night with Mike. I just love when I have a date with my husband! We had such a great time & it's been a while since we've had that.

Saturday was all about the kids & my MIL! The kids had Karate practice Saturday morning & then home for lunch before going back for Karate for their belt test. I am so happy that they all memorized their Bible verses & did their Kata w/o hesitation! I am so very proud of them.

Saturday was also my Mother-In-Law's birthday! She came over for dinner & and gifts. That was nice & of course...

Yesterday was Father's Day! The kids prepared breakfast for Daddy & then we went to church. Nichole performed with the stick ministry & we just celebrated with all the people that attend Blythe Island Baptist Church. It was great. We went to lunch & then just relaxed for the day.

Today I started my new journal - a new blog & I am going to reach my weight goal by the end of the year. I am hoping that blogging on a separate blog will help me & maybe help someone else along the way. I'm excited about this and looking forward to losing those last 20 lbs.

That's it for now...have a wonderful day!

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment