Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





09 June 2010

kidsbowlfree.com: Kids Bowl Free All Summer Long!

I love to bowl & I hope that my kids will love it as much as I do. I am already at my local bowling alley once a week so why not bowl for free! This is a great family activity & bowling helps instill teamwork & good sportsmanship. When my friend, Mike, told me about this great summer deal, well I just couldn't pass it up & it would be wrong of me not to share it with everyone I know!

kidsbowlfree.com: Kids Bowl Free All Summer Long!

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment