Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





09 June 2010

How can it be...

the middle of the week already? I must say that I really wanted to blog and work yesterday, but I was not motivated enough to even turn the computer on. I have been very tired as of late. More tired than usual & I'm wondering why I'm feeling this way. I think it's time to add more B-Vitamins.

Well I am gearing up for another trip to Atlanta. It will be more of a relaxing get away to visit some friends. Just me and the kids. Nichole is very excited to visit my friends, Martha & Lowell. Nichole has been learning about Martin Luther King, Jr. and wants to ask Lowell his experiences of the Civil Rights Movement. I am glad that she has taken a real interest in how our society has changed in recent history.

Yesterday we took pictures for the station. The photo shoot was a lot of fun & I think that most of the shots are goofy, but we did get some real good ones for the upcoming new and improved website.

Today Bart & I are interviewing Chris & Conrad. They are going to be in Brunswick next Wednesday & it will be great to catch up with them and see how they are doing and what is new in their lives.



Well that's pretty much all I have for now, I have a lot on my mind, but I am not sure how to really put my thoughts into words...praying for God's guidance.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment