Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





02 June 2010

Mid-Week is here...

and I am very very tired. I really did not want to get up this morning, but I did & I brought my coffee with me today. I had no time to let it brew at home. So yesterday was a very interesting day to say the least. I have to say that the kids are off to a good start with their summer chores & school work.

All of us read for 30 minutes yesterday (some more than others, but all 30 minutes), and the kids all took their 5 minuted AIMS tests so they can stay sharp for the fall. This week we are focusing on piano & I am needing it just as much as they do. I started piano lessons in the fall & we have dropped it because of time, but I really want to continue & it seems that Nichole & Thomas do too.

All the kids practiced their Karate yesterday as well. They are belt testing in 2 weeks so they were working on their moves & scripture. I have to say that when you have structure in place, things seem to run smoothly.

My prayer today is that we maintain on the momentum from yesterday & that things will continue to run smoothly over the summer.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment