Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





01 June 2010

New month...

new work week, new music, new...well new outlook too! I have decided to make June the month of new beginnings. We had a great week last week as we wrapped up the school year & I worked on the summer schedule. I am determined to stay an active part of my children's life and I have planned several family outings & some get out of town adventures for various weekends.

I'm excited that my niece & nephew will be coming down to visit towards the end of the month & I know that the kids will be so happy. We have not told them yet...we are keeping it quiet until just before they are due to arrive.

So I am also looking forward to spending more time in God's Word & to help the kids continue to memorize Bible verses. All of them are preparing to test for the next belt in Karate. They are all doing so well! I am also concentrating on streamlining my home & my doing what I can to downsize while doing so & finding ways to save even more money. We've done all right, but I know that we can do more. Yes...new beginnings.

My prayer is to be a better Christian and to get closer to Jesus so I am going to keep a journal here as well. If I can pray for you in any way, leave a comment & I will do so. Until next time...


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment