Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





23 June 2010

My Birthday!

Today is my Birthday!!!!! I don't know why I'm so happy about it being my birthday, I have nothing special planned & it's not like I'm taking off or taking a break. I think it's just because I like the fact that I have lived another year & I am so grateful for my life. This is a far cry from 20 years ago. Amazing how God can take what you view as ruined and make it something so beautiful & wonderful. I am so blessed and humbled. So YEAH ~ today is my birthday & I am so thankful. I don't have much to say other than that. I'm at work right now, a meeting @ 1130 & and work this evening. Good thing I love what I do! Well...have a great day!


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment