Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





25 June 2010

Winding down...

the month of June. It has been a busy one to say the least. Between school break, trip to Atlanta, MIL's B-day, Father's Day & my B-day...it seems as though it's been non-stop.
Yesterday was nice. We stayed home and watched movies. I did not even turn the computer back on! We enjoyed a family dinner & Mike is working on 2 possibly 3 new jobs! Praise God for His provision. My prayer is to close on one job a month. Just to have work coming in is a blessing. 2010 is looking up for KDS & I am so thankful because 2008 & 2009 were slow to dead as far as business goes!

So the end of June, the start of July & I am wondering if I am really doing everything I am suppose to be doing. Am I being used everyday the way that God intends? I don't think so. I have been abusing my body & not being a very good mom or wife. I struggle with myself & at times question why I am the way I am. I know that He created me, but I can't help but wonder why sometimes, especially when I yell at the kids or don't go to bed on time or act selfish over somthing so small and inconsequential. I just pray that God will continue to work on me and guide me to be the person that He needs me to be.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment