Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





01 July 2010

Can you be..

OCD & ADD @ the same time? Maybe it's just sleep deprivation, but I feel like I have too much going on in my head, yet I can't seem to catch all the thoughts to organize them...*sigh*

I'm very very excited! My niece & nephew are here & I get to see them today!!! It's been a few years since I've seen them, but it's going to be great. I'm taking the girls to see Eclipse this afternoon after my BNI meeting. The morning is not going so well at the moment. The midday tracks have not come in yet & that is a bit stressing. I have called Jayme & she said she'd come in and cover if I have nothing by 0915. Thanks goodness or else I'd miss my meeting and as president, that's not a good thing, but this does happen from time to time.

So yesterday was another WOW at work. The log got hung up on a program and between Luke and me we couldn't fix it so we called Jason - he is GREAT!!! Thanks Jason. I was just very thankful that Luke was in yesterday.

Next week I believe that we are going to Gattlenburg, TN & I am looking forward to that. It'll be my first time there & I love going to new places. I really like TN so I'm sure it'll be great. In the meantime...we are going to have a great 4th of July weekend. We have a block party lined up for Saturday & then a cookout @ Stephanie's house on Sunday. It should be nice.

I told you...OCD & ADD...hahahahaha

My praises...Thank you God for my parents making it home safely and for the job that Mike finished and has already gotten paid on. Thank you for our home not flooding over the past couple of storms and for the job that Mike is working on & the job he is finishing up on. I praise you for your provision & for the blessings of my job & being able to be a voice in the dark for Your Kingdom.

My heart goes out to the families that lost their homes during the storms and to those that I know that are suffering with terminal illness and sickness.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment