Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





09 July 2010

Long Weekend





In Gatlinburg, TN & I am once again in love with this area! God's beauty is all around (once you get past all the "attractions". I much prefer to be around God's attractions instead of mans.







When we first got to the cabin, my first thought was - how great Mom is! We are sitting on top of the mountain looking across the range! It started to rain while we were eating & when Mom & Dad got here there was a full rainbow. I couldn't get a full picture but it was grand as I viewed it over the mountains.







I really needed this time away. Work has been great, but hectic & Mike & I have not had any time away with the 2 of us & the kids. He's taken a mini break to go fishing & I've taken a mini break to see Tina & then one with the kids to Atlanta & a quick weekend to visit a Nikki in Orlando, but for all of us for more than a couple of days...it's been a while.

My friend Gabe came to visit yesterday! That was so great! I have not seen him in almost 20 years & I have missed him. I met his family & it was just an overall good few hours. Not enough time though, so we'll have to get back together again in the near future.

So I'm going to wrap this up & head into the hot tub! AAhhh...I can feel myself relaxing already.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment